Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's in the Bag!

Here's a fun little assignment to mail out to your students with your welcome back letter!  I have seen many variations of this activity, and this is my take on it.  It would require you mailing out a paper bag with this note attached (I found colorful paper bags online, but I also think Target sells paper bags in some neat colors).  Students are required to fill the bag with five-six items that will help the class to learn about each other. *Note: if you come across this activity and wish to send it home with students on the first day of school, let me know in the comments and I will make another document that asks students to bring the bag in the following day.*


If you'd like to use this fun "get to know you" activity, feel free to download it here! As always, this is for classroom use only, not for resale.  


No comments:

Post a Comment